I've been in the studio a lot working on beads for the jewelry I plan to make for the Urban Zen shop. And I'm working on a bead design which incorporates some of the design elements I learned in Melanie's class. I had a "What If..?" moment in the car on the way home from class and I've been working on that idea since Monday. So far, I've made three ugly beads from the new idea but they're ugly only because the colors haven't worked out. Otherwise, I'm quite excited about the idea and can't wait to reach the point where I feel happy with the direction I'm going. Eventually I'll post some photos. I think I'll post the ugly ones and the good ones so you can see how the progression went. I think it's important that I share that progression so that you can see that I "walk the talk." I'm not happy with what I've made but I'm not giving up.
Don't give up on whatever you are doing either! Have fun and keep going.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment